Bovodar and the Bears Banner

Bovodar and the Bears Banner

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Writing Pace

A friend brought another author to my attention who is making a handsome second income with his writing.  This author, like me, is self-published and not working through any publisher at all.  Last I heard, he is able to hire top-notch book cover makers, and he writes twelve hours a day on his books.

This is an admirable thing.  It gives me encouragement that this man can reach out to so many people so quickly with his work.  It gives me hope that maybe I can do the same.

 I truly do wish I could write twelve hours a day, as he does.  But unfortunately for my readership, the sequels will simply have to crawl along as I am able to work on them.  My writing goes rather slowly, and finding affordable illustrators can hold things up as well.

But rest assured, I am steadily working on the sequel to Bovodar and the Bears, and it should prove to be even better than the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment