Bovodar and the Bears Banner

Bovodar and the Bears Banner

Monday, October 6, 2014

Anthropomorphic Bear Movement: Paddington the Bear

A friend showed me something really great a couple of days ago.

Perhaps some of you may remember an old show that used to be on Nickelodeon in the 1980s called Paddington the Bear.  It was a British child's show that Nickelodeon used in the days when it still had to draw a lot of programming material from Across the Pond.




It seems that a new movie about Paddington the Bear is coming out this winter.  I must say, as I observe the movements of this bear in the previews, I am able to more clearly visualize the movements of the bears who meet and travel with Bovodar.  I suppose if my Bovodar stories ever get made into film, I'd probably go with this special effects company.






No comments:

Post a Comment